To request Mobile Testing Services for your large enrollment class, please submit a reservation request through this form.
Please carefully note the following before submitting your request:
- While Mobile Testing requests can be scheduled up to 12 months in advance, we will begin reviewing and scheduling requests beginning 8 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- So that we can hire and schedule enough staff required to deliver testing devices on the scheduled Mobile Testing dates, requests need to be submitted at least four 4 weeks before the start of the semester.
- Requests received after the 4-week deadline will be scheduled only as availability and existing staffing levels allow.
- It needs to be understood that circumstances beyond the control of CAS IT can negatively impact mobile testing service or prevent an exam from taking place on a scheduled date. Some examples include, but are not limited to: online testing platform (Canvas, Pearson, etc.) becomes unresponsive, building power outage, wireless network outage, or building elevator out of service. It is the responsibility of the course instructor to determine, in advance, the appropriate response to such a circumstance. Current users of the CAS IT mobile testing service have targeted these solutions for disaster planning: rescheduling the exam for the next available class period, or giving students 24 hours to complete the exam outside of scheduled class time.
- All exams using the CAS IT Mobile Testing service are required to use UNT's Learning Management System (LMS), currently Canvas, either to conduct the exam or as a launching point for exams conducted on third-party sites.