Get a new website | Computing for Arts + Sciences

Get a new website

Website categories

Unfortunately, we don't provide support for websites specifically for graduate students at this time.

We recommend looking at external website solutions to develop your CV, resume, or portfolio site. This has the added benefit of keeping your website in one place, regardless of whether you stay at UNT or seek other opportunities after graduating.

The CAS Web Team only creates and supports sites that are affiliated with or supported by these colleges/schools:

  • College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
  • College of Science
  • Mayborn School of Journalism

Additionally, while CAS provides IT support to the College of Information, we do not support websites within the College of Information at this time.

We recommend requesting your new website from UNT's Central Web Services team. You'll need to login with your EUID at to request a new website.

Website details
Primary contact
The contact details of the person who has ultimate authority over the site.
Maintainers & editors