Get access to a website | Computing for Arts + Sciences

Get access to a website

This form is for sites supported by Computing for Arts & Sciences only. We are unable to get you access to websites that are managed elsewhere.

The sites we do support are primarily under these areas:

  • College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
  • College of Science
  • Mayborn School of Journalism
  • Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs ( and

If you aren't sure if we support your website, ask us at

If you need access to a website that is not supported by CAS, you'll need to submit a ticket via ServiceNow at

Your contact details
Access details
If other people require access to the site, give them the link to this form. Each person who needs access will need to fill it out.