Install TightVNC Viewer for connecting to Computer Labs Remote Desktop
In order to connect from a Windows comptuter to a remote MacOS Desktop, the a VNC Viewer is required.
- Download TightVNC installer from this link:
- Run the downloaded setup file
- When prmopted to choose the setup type, choose Custom ..
- Under Custom Setup, click the arrow under TightVNC Server and select Entire feature will be unavailable
- When the setup window looks like this, Click Next.
- Make sure Associate .vnc files with TightVNC Viewer is checked, and click Next.
- Click Install.