The Account Management System (AMS) allows you to change where official UNT messages are delivered.
This setting is only useful if one or more of the following are true:
- You have more than one official UNT email addresses (@unt.edu, @my.unt.edu, etc.)
- You are a student who has recently obtained an @unt.edu address.
To create an alias to an existing @unt.edu address, go to the Email Aliases section.
Change Preferred Email Address
- Browse to http://ams.unt.edu/ from your favorite web browser. Enter your EUID in the EUID field and your associated password in the Password field then click Login. Forgot your EUID or password?
- Once logged on, click on "E-Mail Options"
- Select your option and click Submit.
- Logout of AMS from the logout button in the top-right of the page.