On Ubuntu, the standard install of Mozilla Thunderbird does not have the option for Exchange accounts built in. In order to do so, we must install an add-in called ExQuilla.
- With Thunderbird open, click on the settings icon in the top right, and select Add-Ons
- Using the search bar, look up ExQuilla
- Install ExQuilla for Microsoft Exchange
- This will require you to restart Thunderbird
Adding your UNT Exchange account:
- With Thunderbird open, click on the settings icon in the top right, select Account Settings under Preferences
- On the next window, click Account Actions at the bottom, and select "Add Mircosoft Exchange Account..."
- Type in your email address and password, and click "Remember password"
- Select "Login with email address (recommended)"
- For the Microsoft Exchange EWS URL, select Manual