Network Accounts for Student Employees

Network Accounts for Student Employees

There are different types of computer accounts that you may need as part of the College of Arts and Sciences:

Accounts for UNT Students

If you are a UNT Student, you already have an EagleConnect account. Your EagleConnect account will be activated the first time you login to it. You can find more information at the UNT Helpdesk.

Accounts for CAS Student Employees

If you are a UNT student employed by one of the departments or groups within the College of Arts and Sciences (this includes TAs and TFs), you will use a Windows Workstation account to login on the Arts and Sciences-managed computer in your office or work area. Windows Workstation accounts are provided by Arts and Sciences Information Technology Services. Your supervisor (a full-time faculty or staff member) must fill out our New Account Request Form.  All student employees will be given a Outlook/Exchange Account.

Forgot Your Password?

If you can't remember your CAS Windows Workstation account password, visit AMS to reset your password.