Get a new website

Website categories

Is the department, entity, or project this website is for affiliated with and/or supported by CAS?

Our team only creates and supports sites that are affiliated with or supported by the College of Arts & Sciences. If you've answered No, we recommend requesting your site from UNT's Central Web Support team.

To submit a request for a new website, login to Central Web Support's website.

What CAS department is this site affiliated with?

Website details

The address or URL of the new website.

Any additional comments or questions about this website.

Primary contact

The contact details of the person who has ultimate authority over the site.

Maintainers & editors

Enter the name and EUID of each person who will need access. One per line.