Social Report includes the ability to approve publications designed by others before they go live to social media accounts.
- Assign publications permissions to users by going to "Settings" and clicking "Users"
- Click on the user's name and go to "User Profile".
- Any user whose content should be moderated should be set to "Publish" with the dropdown next to it set as "Require Approval".
- Make sure these users don't have "Approve Publications" permissions.
- When one of these users posts, the approver will receive notifications on their dashboard to review.
- Next to the title on the "Publishing" tab, a red number will appear showing how many posts are pending approval.
- To approve posts, go to "Publishing" and click "Publication Review". This will show a list of posts which need approval.
- From this screen, an administrator can choose to change, approve, or reject a post.
- If a post is rejected, the original creator will be notified and can then edit the post and resubmit for approval.