The COLAS (College Lab Services) team provides each supported computer lab with a primary support person based on computer type and operating system.
When you are in need of technical support, call 940-565-2201 or email your primary support person:
If your primary support person does not respond to your email or is unavailable at his office extension AND you have an emergency, please follow these steps:
- Contact one of the other COLAS support staff at his office extension.
- If neither your primary, nor secondary support person are responsive, send an email detailing the issue your lab is experiencing to our COLAS email address:
This address will forward your mail to all COLAS support team members.
A COLAS team member will contact you to do one or more of the following:
- confirm a remotely-administered "fix" has resolved the problem.
- inform you of the location/disposition of your primary support person.
- schedule a time to come work on your lab's problem, based on your lab's availability and the critical nature of your support request.
If you have any questions, please contact us.